God-Trash resembles a 3D scribble or doodle. Sides and points of shapes and objects distort through each other. There are three types of God-Trash:
Stable God-Trash is quite often seen. It is a non-paused object which can remain in it's God-Trash state when exposed to gentle forces. The following objects are capable of becoming stable God-Trash
- In Episode 19 a rim from the Sports Bike forms a stable God-Trash and is capable of reverting to it's normal form.
- In Episode 18 the tires on the Green Truck turn to stable God-Trash when exposed to immense Gravity Control
- Busto is capable of stable God-Trash, as seen in Episode 4
- The Small Cannon remains stable when trashed in Episode 10
- A coffee cup from Episode 10 is a prime example of stable God-Trash.
- Busto 2.0 turns partially to stable God-Trash in Episode 11
"Small" God-Trash is non-infinite, unstable God-Trash, usually as a middle stage between stable and large.
- For a second in Episode 8 the two Busto 2.0's turn to small God-Trash, before becoming infinite / large.
- Busto has been small God-Trash as a transition into large in Episode 5, and more clearly in Episode 10.
Large / Nova Edit
"Large" God-Trash extends to infinity.