|“||Is this what Interstellar is about?||”|
–Nick Robinson, Episode 8, After creating a God-Trash Nova
This episode has a seizure warning.
After the game is unpaused, Busto 2.0 turns the lower half of the Yellow Plane invisible, possibly as a gift or as a threat. The two deities are finished fighting or lovemaking, and one lies at the foot of the other.
Then, the boys figure out which parts of the Yellow Plane are needed and which aren't, using Vehicle Customization. Upon discovering most of them are needed, they attempt to fire a wheelless, wingless version of the Yellow Plane out of a Large Cannon.
- Multiple versions of Busto 2.0 interact, forming the first couple of God-Trash Novae.
- It is established that Busto 2.0 has control of Invisibility, a power Griffin & Nick do not have.
- The Otherworld is seen again.
- Griffin & Nick temporarily leave Gridmap.
- At one point, the Yellow Plane turns into a VTOL
- Busto 2.0 apparently pokes into Nick's other steam games.